Easier import of existing Nodes back into a new oVirt Engine would be great
- it's a complete mess at the moment (if one doesnt have a backup) - I'm
looking at this from VMware users point of view, with them, all you need to
do is point it at a server and it'll  import everything that's already
there - oVirt should have the same capabilities / with some confirmation
screens that it belongs to another storage domain, etc. etc. and if one
wants to force it, but it should still be possible ...

Alex