Thaks a lot for your suggestion.

in fact I found the <type>parameter which specifies server/desktop,
checking the output of VMs' parameters by REST (/api/vms).
Is it this very "type" paramter to change?

Best RGDS
Hideo GOTO

P.S.
I would be happy if you could recomend me any  tool, if existing,
which might make it easy to update parameters by REST.