i just did my first 3.2 install, i have a single manager and a single node.

i have also just created my first VM, and it has 2 network interfaces.

nic1 0aa9 – ovirtmgmt network
nic2 0aa7 – iscsi network

in the configuration dialog, nic2/0aa7 was the first one that was actually
added, and that was the one i wanted in the ovirtmgmt network (and subsequently
i will have to reverse my network cards, and i will have to see nic2 as my
mgmt/eth0 and nic1 as my iscsi in the web page), but it looks like the guests
are initializing their pci devices in backwards order.

is this something i can set somewhere, or is this a bug?
[Skopos Web]    JONATHAN HORNE  |  Systems Administrator  | Skopos
Web<http://www.skopos.us>
e:  jho...@skopos.us<mailto:jho...@skopos.us>  t:  214.520.4600x5042  f:
214.520.5079