On 01/22/2013 03:28 PM, T-Sinjon wrote:
HI, everyone:
        Recently , I newly installed ovirt 3.1 from
http://resources.ovirt.org/releases/stable/rpm/Fedora/17/noarch/,
        and node use
http://resources.ovirt.org/releases/stable/tools/ovirt-node-iso-2.5.5-0.1.fc17.iso

        when i add gluster domain via nfs, mount error occurred,
        I have do manually mount action on the node but failed if without -o
nolock option:
        # /usr/bin/mount -t nfs -o soft,nosharecache,timeo=600,retrans=6
my-gluster-ip:/gvol02/GlusterDomain
/rhev/data-center/mnt/my-gluster-ip:_gvol02_GlusterDomain
        mount.nfs: rpc.statd is not running but is required for remote locking.
mount.nfs: Either use '-o nolock' to keep locks local, or start statd.
mount.nfs: an incorrect mount option was specified

Can you please confirm the glusterfs version that is available in ovirt-node-iso?

Thanks,
Vijay