Le 05/02/2013 21:47, Itamar Heim a écrit :
you should be able to import as 'new' which will re-create all
uuid's/mac/etc.
otherwise, just edit the ovf.
cc-ing moti to consider something better going forward

Thank you to Shahar for your advice about the MAC address check.
I tried that, restarted the engine, but i failed the same.

I also tried Itamar's advice but here is what's happening:
- In the import windows, I select the VM, the system finds out the destination cluster and storage. - I then chekc the option "Clone All VMs" : the "suffix" option appears, pre-filled with "_Copy". - I already used it and it was working fine. This time, when validating with "OK", the "Suffix" field gets colored into yellow and I can not validate.
- I tried to change its content to something else but it has no effect.
- Of course, I already spent some times grepping the logs file searching for the MAC, but did not find anything obvious.
- When the yellow border appears, nothing special is showing in the logs.

So here, oVirt is trying to tell me something, but what?

--
Nicolas Ecarnot