On 02/07/2013 07:19 PM, Sallee, Stephen (Jake) wrote:

Perfect THANK YOU!

Why couldn't I find that link anywhere? I would think that it would at least be on the ovirt website.

Hi,

Because it is not the ovirt-guest-agent, this package is for spice which also has a guest agent.
We're currently not providing builds for the guest agent on windows.

Probably this should be changed ;-)
I will try to update the documentation of the guest agent over time. Currently my efforts rather go in the direction of making the guest agent available on Ubuntu.

Jake Sallee

Godfather of Bandwidth

System Engineer

University of Mary Hardin-Baylor