Le 14/02/2013 16:43, Itamar Heim a écrit :
That is exactly the case : it is indeed a pure data disk with an ext3
filesystem (no LVM, no nothing).
I intend to attach it to some existing VM.

I know how to convert it into qcow2 or whatever.
I know how to create an additionnal disk in oVirt.
I know I could trick the system by creating a disk in oVirt, then
replace its content by playing with dd, or exploring LVs indide my
domain master LUN.

But I must admit I was dreaming of some 'official' way to do that.

keith - any thoughts on ovirt-image-uploader being able to uplaod a
single disk?
ayal - on being able to import floating disks from the export domain
rather than VMs

This is indeed the ways I was expecting ovirt experts to follow :)

--
Nicolas Ecarnot