On Sun 17 Feb 2013 10:38:08 AM IST, Vered Volansky wrote:
Hi Kevin,

How about https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Upgrading_Fedora_using_yum ?
If you have anything specific that is unclear to you, please feel free to ask
again.

Regarding ovirt upgrade - Have a look at:
http://wiki.centos.org/HowTos/oVirt .

It's much more elaborated than what you probably need, but you should follow
the same instructions as ovirt installation.
You can use yum update instead of yum install, that's it.

Regards,
Vered

----- Original Message -----
From: "Kevin Daly" <keda...@gmail.com>
To: users@ovirt.org
Sent: Friday, February 15, 2013 11:38:23 PM
Subject: [Users] Upgrading to Fedora 18

I have installed Ovirt 3.1 on a Fedora 17 server, and would like to
upgrade to Fedora 18... The documentation I have found on the
mailing list is unclear on how to do this.

Does anyone have any pointers on how this can be done.. as well as
upgrading to Ovirt 3.2 after we've upgraded to Fedora 18

Thanks In advance

Hi Kevin

In addition to what Vered said, and while we still test it, you just upgrade fedora to Fedora 18 release and then simply upgrade engine with engine-upgrade command.

--

Best regards,

Alex Lourie
Red Hat