Le 20/02/2013 17:32, xianghuadu a écrit :
hi  all
        I come from China, My name is jack
I recently in the research ovirt encounter a problem.
In the vm migration occurs when the error: _Migration failed due to
Error: Could not connect to peer host._
My environment is:
KVM             dell 2950 * 2
storage        iscsi-target
vm system    windows 2008 r2
Hope to get help !!!!

I faced the same issue and the reason was a bad configuration of the iptable firewall of the nodes.

I had to add a rule and to persist the iptable file.

Speaking about this : I don't know if this is the expecting way to do?
Is there such a thing like "iptables rules pushed my the manager to the nodes"?

And in that case, I swear the iptables of the node had no way to allow a migration from the other hosts (oVirt 3.1, F17, all fresh installed)

--
Nicolas Ecarnot