Hi,

RHEV provides a tool called USB Filter editor, which is a windows utility for
creating an USB pass trough policy.
I haven't seen this tool available with the oVirt project.
Are there any plans to release this tool with oVirt, too?

As there are many guys from Red Hat on this list - can you give me some
information about the use of the SQlite database used by the USB filter editor
(license)?
Can I create an UI plugin to have the USB filter editor available in oVirt
admin portal and use the SQlite database of the Red Hat tool as a data source
for the USB devices and manufacturers or is this (for historical reasons) under
some proprietary license?

Thanks a lot for your answers,
René