Hello, lately my manager server web interface is extremely sluggish.  Perhaps
the server is ready for a reboot?

My management server is also the hosts of my NFS export and ISO mounts.  Is
there a prescribed method for rebooting when I am also providing NFS services
from the management server?  My assumption is that aside from NFS, I should be
able to reboot the management serve and the nodes and virtual machines will be
fine in the mean time?

Thanks,
jonathan