On 03/13/2013 05:53 PM, Adrian Gibanel wrote:
Although I haven't done a proper check I think it has improved a lot by
disabling cpu scaling and letting performance

Take a look at:

Proxmox with direct LV as a hard disk is still faster but that makes sense
because oVirt 3.1 only worked with files in filesystem and not with LVs. Maybe
that 3.2 direct LUN support implies also LV support.

you can check if that's the difference by using an LV for the disk (using a custom hook). if perf. change is dramatic, it may be worth considering local storage via lvm rather than local fs.