Ja, Ja, of course not, I have had a power failure in my test installation
and I have lost all my VMs and now I have already sent a mail to this list
to ask if it is possible to have some workaround about that because I'm in
a kind of loop. I can't Activate my Master domain storage because it is
empty and my Default Data Center can't be enable. In the other hand I have
in my Admin portal some Templates and VMs that they don't exist and I can't
delete because I need Data Center on-line.

I guess that I will have to clean DB o something like that. I'm waiting if
some king of workaround to this issue exists. If you now how to manage this
I will be happy to listen you, sorry, read you.

Many thanks in avanced,

Juanjo.