Hi,

I'm trying to use engine-iso-uploader to add ISO images to my ISO storage
domain. (Ovirt 3.2 on Fedora 18)

$ sudo engine-iso-uploader -v --nossl list
Please provide the REST API username for oVirt Engine (CTRL+D to abort):
admin
Please provide the REST API password for the admin oVirt Engine user
(CTRL+D to abort):
ERROR: Problem connecting to the REST API.  Is the service available and
does the CA certificate exist?

$ ls -la /etc/pki/ovirt-engine/ca.pem
ls: cannot access /etc/pki/ovirt-engine/ca.pem: No such file or directory

$ cat /var/log/ovirt-engine/engine-iso-uploader.log
2013-03-21 15:42:04::ERROR::engine-iso-uploader::455::root:: Problem
connecting to the REST API.  Is the service available and does the CA
certificate exist?

same results also without the --nossl flag.

any insight?

Thanks,

Yuval Meir