I'm going to try this scheme:
               |STORAGE|
FC             /           \
    |SERV1/tgtd|    |SERV2/tgtd|
iSCSI       \              /
         |ethernet switches|
iSCSI            ||||||||
       |blades|blades|blades|

serv1/serv2 - connectivity isnt a problem, multipathed FC scheme, all good. Same lun accessible for both servers and than exported via tgtd to iSCSI: with different target names ("iqn.2013-03.serv1:store", "iqn.2013-03.serv2:store"), but same vendor_id, product_id, scsi_sn, scsi_id. That way client can login into both targets and see lun as multipathed device. And multipath failover scheme (via custom config with path_grouping_policy=failover for corresponding vendor_id/product_id) is on blades-clients - so they use only one target at time (no round-robin or similar stuff), but with ability to switch to another target in case one of serv1/serv2 is down.

However, in my case "serv2" would not be available during oVirt setup (need to setup ovirt and virtual servers to move stuff first), so i cant enter both targets on storage domain initialization - that's why I'm asking if there's any way to edit storage domain details after initialization without destroying it (maybe directly via sql or something).

Yuriy Demchenko