On 04/11/2013 03:22 PM, Gianluca Cecchi wrote:
On Thu, Apr 11, 2013 at 1:04 PM, Juan Jose wrote:

Hello Gianluca,

Recently I had a problem similar caused for an electrical power down
unexpected. To remove VMs and storage domain I had to add first a new Master
storage domain and after that I could delete it because they didn't exist
fisically.

I don't know If you have some element as VMs that are attached to this host
or something like that. I hope that this cab be helpful.

It was just a newly created DC with one cluster and no VMs.
Ok for your method that I already used in the past, but I would prefer
a smarter way to disable / redefine a datacenter.
Especially if it is empty.

why couldn't you move the host to maint, then force remove the DC?