On Sat, Apr 20, 2013 at 9:54 PM, Itamar Heim  wrote:
> On 04/11/2013 03:22 PM, Gianluca Cecchi wrote:
>>
>> On Thu, Apr 11, 2013 at 1:04 PM, Juan Jose wrote:
>>>

>>> Hello Gianluca,
>>>
>>> Recently I had a problem similar caused for an electrical power down
>>> unexpected. To remove VMs and storage domain I had to add first a new
>>> Master
>>> storage domain and after that I could delete it because they didn't exist
>>> fisically.
>>>
>>> I don't know If you have some element as VMs that are attached to this
>>> host
>>> or something like that. I hope that this cab be helpful.
>>

>> It was just a newly created DC with one cluster and no VMs.
>> Ok for your method that I already used in the past, but I would prefer
>> a smarter way to disable / redefine a datacenter.
>> Especially if it is empty.
>

> why couldn't you move the host to maint, then force remove the DC?

Yes my first error was to put SD into maintenance, that I don't know
exactly what kind of effects is expected to produce...
Next time I will have better doing what you say

But it remains something strange (to me) this workflow:
select storage then select a particular SD, then in the below pane
select  datacenter tab, select the DC of the SD and then
maintenance...
what is expected to do?

Gianluca