On 04/21/2013 01:43 PM, Marc Seward wrote:
Itamar,

Thanks for confirming that.

On the Admin Portal,the 'actual size' of the disk after live disk
migration is twice that of the 'actual size' of the disk before
migration.Why is that?Would that change once live merge snapshot is
supported in the future release?

it should.
you can also merge it today, when the VM is down

On Sun, Apr 21, 2013 at 5:36 AM, Itamar Heim <ih...@redhat.com