On 05/17/2013 06:01 PM, Sandro Bonazzola wrote:

Hi,
  looking at the logs seems you're trying to install all-in-one on a
host that doesn't support virtualization:

2013-05-17 07:57:56,749 ERROR
[org.ovirt.engine.core.bll.InstallerMessages] (VdsDeploy) Installation
ovirt.wilk.local: Failed to execute stage 'Setup validation': Hardware
does not support virtualization

This seems to be the reason for

Error: Host was found in a 'Failed' state.

wasn't this the first step in AIO - to validate this?