From: "Andrej Bagon" <andrej.ba...@arnes.si>
To: "users" <users@ovirt.org>
Sent: Monday, June 10, 2013 1:08:13 PM
Subject: [Users] user can not create a snapshot

Hi,

I have a user with VmCreator rights in the datacenter. He can create, edit,
manipulate his own virtual macihnes, but he can not add a snapshot to his own
virtual machines. What rights do I have to give him also, so he can have the
snapshot functionality as well? Right now he does get a " Error while executing
action: User is not authorized to perform this action." message. The Virtual
machine is powered down at the time of taking a snapshot.

Thank You.