Hi,

I'm trying to update from 3.1 to 3.2 on Centos 6.4 using the repo from
dreyou.org and when I try to update the engine it gets into a loop
trying to stop the 0 tasks in the database:

Would you like to proceed? (yes|no): yes
Stopping ovirt-engine service...                        [ DONE ]
Stopping DB related services...                         [ DONE ]

Info: The following tasks have been found running in the system:

System Tasks:

 command_type | entity_type
--------------+-------------
(0 filas)

[ Jun 11 14:03:38 ] Would you like to proceed and try to stop tasks
automatically?
(Answering 'no' will stop the upgrade)? (yes|no): yes

[ Jun 11 14:03:53 ] System will try to clear tasks during the next 3
minutes.

Info: The following tasks have been found running in the system:

System Tasks:

 command_type | entity_type
--------------+-------------
(0 filas)

[ Jun 11 14:07:02 ] Would you like to proceed and try to stop tasks
automatically?
(Answering 'no' will stop the upgrade)? (yes|no): yes

[ Jun 11 14:19:53 ] Retrying to clear system tasks. System will try to
clear tasks during the next 3 minutes.

Info: The following tasks have been found running in the system:

System Tasks:

 command_type | entity_type
(0 filas)

[ Jun 11 14:22:53 ] Would you like to proceed and try to stop tasks
automatically?
(Answering 'no' will stop the upgrade)? (yes|no): no

Thank you