On 07/10/2013 07:53 AM, Piotr Szubiakowski wrote:
Hi,
gluster is good in scenario when we have many hosts with own storage and we
aggregate these pieces it into one shared storage. In this situation data is
transferred via Ethernet ore Infiniband. In our scenario we have centralized
storage accedes via Fibre Channel. In this situation it would be more
efficient when data would be transferred through FC.
For FC disk presented to all nodes in the cluster, why use a filesystem?
use LVM instead,

http://www.ovirt.org/Vdsm_Block_Storage_Domains

The way that oVirt manage storage domains accessed via FC is very smart. There is
separate logical volume for each virtual disk. But I think that logical volume at the
same time could be "touched" only by one host. Is it possible that two host
access read/write the same logical volume and there is no data corruption?

Thanks,
Piotr