Em 16/07/2013 11:46, Omer Frenkel escreveu:

----- Original Message -----
From: "Carlo Turco" <carlo.tu...@inpe.br>
To: users@ovirt.org
Sent: Tuesday, July 16, 2013 4:41:25 PM
Subject: Re: [Users] p2v Import error

There is no other VM with the same name. I even tried to change the name in
the OVF file, but when I try to restore it, the same error again.

Em 16/07/2013 10:37, Richard W.M. Jones escreveu:
Please reply on the list.

Rich.

looks like something is wrong with the NICs section in the OVF,
one (or more) of the NICs names or networks names causes this error.
you can try playing with it (make sure names are in english and correct, remove
the NICs section completely..)
or if you like to post the OVF so we could take a look.

I´m already trying to play with it, but I´ll post the OVF here for some help to.

http://pastebin.com/bvYSGvHK

Cheers