Hi guys,

I realise this probably isn't an oVirt issue, however I would like to
ensure making any changes won't affect the access (or running) of my
oVirt system.

I'm trying to setup my oVirt engine machine to also run BackupPC
however I have to disable the oVirt vhost in apache in order to access
the BackupPC web front end on port 80.

Is there a way to safely force the oVirt webadmin to only respond on
port 443 so that I can run my BackupPC on port 80? No matter what I've
tried so far with my vhosts the apache ajp always redirects all
requests to the oVirt web admin login page on port 80 or 443.

Thank you, any guidance is appreciated.

Regards.

Neil Wilson.