Hi,
you can do that via REST API, but not through GUI.
There's no ticket set if you don't try to invoke the console in portal. You can
use a hook to configure console access - to enable it password-less by default
and it will be always open
With MIME launch you get the connection file with the password in it so you can
grab it from there (or preferably associate with remote-viewer and it will open
VNC automatically)
What exactly are you trying to achieve?

Thanks,
michal