On 08/21/2013 04:37 AM, Peter Bahlyi wrote:
Hi everybody,
I've got a question - what if my hosts are isolated from the rest of
network but I still need to access consoles of my virtual machines with
spice protocol? How to get this solved? As far as I've noticed the
clients (remote-viewer) connect remotely to the hosts on ports assigned
to virtual machines (5900, 5901, 5902) that are in my case unaccessible.
I've found something about spice-proxy but there is not any
documentation around. Does anybody have experience with this?

Thanks for any info.

Regards,
Peter

have you reviewed http://www.ovirt.org/Features/Spice_Proxy ?
hmmm, it seems to lack information on client version to support this