Dne 29.8.2013 22:47, Greg Sheremeta napsal(a):

----- Original Message -----
From: "Einav Cohen" <eco...@redhat.com>
To: "Greg Sheremeta" <gsher...@redhat.com>, "Jakub Bittner" <j.bitt...@nbu.cz>
Cc: users@ovirt.org
Sent: Thursday, August 29, 2013 3:59:33 PM
Subject: Re: [Users] oVirt WUI change preselected domain

to clarify:

- Greg is working on sorting alphabetically the items in the Domain
drop-down, while making sure that 'internal' would be the last item.
it might be helpful in your case for first-time users, as the external
authentication provider is expected to be first on that list, therefore
selected automatically.

- the last-selected domain is persisted on the client, so for second-time
users (and on), the relevant domain should already be selected automatically,
as Greg mentioned earlier.
(@Greg - can you please verify that this behavior applies to both the web-
admin and the user portal)?
Yes, verified. (AbstractLoginPopupPresenterWidget.java line 115, used by both
webapps.)

Greg

----
Thanks,