Hi Rene,

On Tue, Sep 3, 2013 at 6:00 PM, René Koch (ovido) <r.k...@ovido.at> wrote:
> I mainly use ipmilan in oVirt/RHEV/clusters as this works fine on newer
> generations where fence_ilo sometimes doesn't.
> Regards,
> René

Thank you very much, I've installed OpenIPMI and configured the BMC's
and I was quite surprised that when choosing the Power Management
type, ipmilan didn't pass the test, however iLo4 and iLo3 passed fine,
not sure if it's perhaps a difference with the Hp Gen8 servers or if I
just don't completely understand exactly what I've setup, which is
quite possible :)

Thanks for your help anyway, I'm content as it all seems to be working
using iLo4.

Much appreciated.

Regards.

Neil Wilson