On 09/04/2013 09:42 PM, Markus Stockhausen wrote:
Hello,

just in case someone else got this problem. For me it seems to be a naming
convention problem. ifcfg file names did not match the shown interfaces.
Steps to fix it included:

- rename ifcfg-enp1s0, ... scripts to real interface names ifcfg-p49p1, ...
- remove parameter NAME from these scripts
- Switch to network service

systemctl disable NetworkManager
systemctl stop NetworkManager.service
service network start
chkconfig network on

Markus

Alright. So I just did a run through of installing "All-in-one" with the latest Release Candidate.

Everything was completely broken until I disabled NetworkManager, it seemed to be doing something with the bridge despite NM_MANAGED=no

systemctl disable NetworkManager
systemctl stop NetworkManager.service

network.service was already enabled, did nothing with it.

I just deleted the ifcfg- file for the nic it managed, that seemed to work fine.

I haven't rebooted much or put it through the paces yet, but this is a rather frustrating issue, especially since it hung engine-setup until I restored the network to working order.