Are you duplicating the traffic over the same physical network by relaying
through the VM, rather than writing directly to network storage, thereby
halving the write performance?

Assuming you're on a GigE network, are all the network devices running in
full duplex?

Just some guesses based on the fact that the throughput is almost exactly
half.

*Steve Dainard *
IT Infrastructure Manager
Miovision <http://miovision.com/> | *Rethink Traffic*
519-513-2407 ex.250
877-646-8476 (toll-free)

*Blog <http://miovision.com/blog>  |
**LinkedIn<https://www.linkedin.com/company/miovision-technologies>  |
 Twitter <https://twitter.com/miovision>  |
Facebook<https://www.facebook.com/miovision>
*
 Miovision Technologies Inc. | 148 Manitou Drive, Suite 101, Kitchener, ON,
Canada | N2C 1L3
This e-mail may contain information that is privileged or confidential. If
you are not the intended recipient, please delete the e-mail and any
attachments and notify us immediately.