----- Original Message -----

:-)

> Good news :) I'will go into the source code.
> If you have a link to point me to the right direction, i take it ;)

Sure, you have to provide the same methods as the Ifcfg class in
vdsm/netconf/ifcfg.py

So basically taking netdev objects and using them to then call
open vSwitch to create them.

You can also look at the ongoing vdsm/netconf/iproute2.py for
another example.

There are some extra considerations to take care about, like persistence
and such (the patches are being finished now for a way to keep the
persistence equal across configurators, as long as they follow some
rules).

I'm usually in #vdsm at freenode should you want to contact me.

Best,

Toni