On Thu, Oct 10, 2013 at 09:59:22AM +0200, Michal Skrivanek wrote:

> On Oct 7, 2013, at 15:27 , Christian Kolquist <ckolqu...@rgmadvisors.com>
> wrote:
>
> > Michal, yes I have tried it but it does not work.  The fonts don't work and
> > it locks up on my system every time I attempt to launch it.
>
> I remember some old version doing the same thing for me….but the current one
> works fine on 10.8.5

The link on spice-space.org was outdated, I fixed it yesterday, latest build
is 0.5.7-1

> I'm not sure, though, if it supports .vv file…maybe Christophe knows…

It partially supports .vv files, if you run it from a terminal passing it a
.vv file, then it will be used. However, to be able to directly open files
loaded from the web browser, a bit of code is needed (I think this is what
is described there
https://developer.apple.com/library/mac/documentation/cocoa/conceptual/ScriptableCocoaApplications/SApps_handle_AEs/SAppsHandleAEs.html
)

Christophe