I think that Gianluca is correct in his answer.
its a webadmin issue

On 10/31/2013 05:06 PM, jplor...@gmail.com wrote:

Hi Liron,

Thanks for the reply. If I get what you said, when I take a snapshot of a vm, disk don't get copied, am I right? The system disk of the vm is not shared, is dedicated to that vm and in the engine is not declared as shared. How can I backup a live vm if it's not by a snapshot,?