On 10/31/2013 08:11 PM, Juan Pablo Lorier wrote:
Gianluca,

I saw your post and I think it does not apply to my problem. First of
all, I have newer version than yours:

ovirt-engine.noarch                  3.2.2-1.1.el6 @ovirt-stable
ovirt-engine-backend.noarch          3.2.2-1.1.el6 @ovirt-stable
ovirt-engine-cli.noarch              3.2.0.11-1.el6 @ovirt-stable
ovirt-engine-dbscripts.noarch        3.2.2-1.1.el6 @ovirt-stable
ovirt-engine-genericapi.noarch       3.2.2-1.1.el6 @ovirt-stable
ovirt-engine-restapi.noarch          3.2.2-1.1.el6 @ovirt-stable
ovirt-engine-sdk.noarch              3.2.0.3-1.el6.centos.alt @ovirt_test
ovirt-engine-setup.noarch            3.2.2-1.1.el6 @ovirt-stable
ovirt-engine-tools.noarch            3.2.2-1.1.el6 @ovirt-stable
ovirt-engine-userportal.noarch       3.2.2-1.1.el6 @ovirt-stable
ovirt-engine-webadmin-portal.noarch  3.2.2-1.1.el6 @ovirt-stable

Another thing is that it looks like you had the vm started from a disk
in the data storage, mine are from direct lun.

Anyway, I'm trying to make backup from the vms by cloning the vms and
exporting them, but even exporting a shut down vm does not copy the disk.
Is exporting of a direct lun possible with ovirt?

so as explained, snapshot are currently not supported for shared disks and for direct lun disks.
export of direct lun disk should work though.
allon?

Regards,