Hey Patrick,

For the pep8 issue, as mentioned you should check pep8 --version and use 1.4.6.
If you use older version, just upgrade with python-pip
(yum install python-pip , and then `pip-install install pep8 --upgrade`)

Second, try to follow http://www.ovirt.org/Vdsm_Developers , it specifies the
repositories you need to set (which should solve and selinux-policy package you
miss) and should be the same for ovirt-3.3.
About the hostname issue, can you detail more about the issue .. I'm not
familiar with such error

There are some differences between ovirt-3.3 branch and master in the
requirements scope, each with specific reason.
you should checkout ovirt-3.3 branch and not ovirt-3.3.0 for those tests

We are working on the quality and constantly trying to increase and improve the
software.
About the builds process you can talk with eedri for more details

Regards,
Yaniv Bronhaim.