Hi!

I've done this with success. I put my domain in maintenance, used pvresize and after activated again. Try this.

On 11/18/2013 07:58 PM, Pavel Zhukov wrote:
On Monday, November 18, 2013 05:10:19 PM Juan Pablo Lorier wrote:
Hi,

I've resized the lun I'm using for data domain. I've changed the lun,
rescaned the target with iscsiadm and reloaded multipath to get the new
size. The thins is that though all the hosts sees the new size, ovirt
doesn't. Do I need to run something to update the engine db?
I'm running ovirt 3.2
Regards,
Hi Juan,

Resizing of the LUN is not supported yet.
You can extend SD with additional LUN instead (Map new LUN -> SD -> Edit ->
check new LUN).

You can try to re-elect SPM for now.