On 12/06/2013 07:55 AM, Andrew Lau wrote:
Because of a few issues I had with keepalived, I moved my storage network to it's own VLAN but it seems to have broken part of the ovirt gluster management.

Same scenario:
2 Hosts

1x Engine, VDSM, Gluster
1x VDSM,Gluster

So to properly split the gluster data and ovirtmgmt I simply assigned them two host names and two IPS.

172.16.0.1 (ovirtmgmt) hvx.melb.example.net <http://hvx.melb.example.net>
172.16.1.1 (gluster) gsx.melb.example.net <http://gsx.melb.example.net>

However the oVirt engine does not seem to like this, it would not pick up the gluster volume as "running" until I did a restart through the UI.

The issue (possible bug) I'm seeing is the logs are being filled with http://www.fpaste.org/59440/13862963/

Volume information isn't being pulled as it thinks the gs01.melb.example.net <http://gs01.melb.example.net> is not within the cluster, where in fact it is but registered under hv01.melb.example.net <http://hv01.melb.example.net>

What's compatibility version of the clusters?

From 3.3 onwards, gluster-host-uuid is used to identify a host instead of hostname.

Thanks,
Kanagaraj

Thanks,