Hi iordan

sorry, I've just made a new test and AD authentication works fine for now.

Le 06/12/2013 18:28, i iordanov a écrit :
Hi Nathanael,

Supporting non-US keyboard layouts will only be convenient and good if libspice supported a separate channel for sending unicode characters over to the vdagent of the guest. The reason is that mobile devices generally do not generate scan codes with soft-input keyboards, and I basically resort to mapping characters to scancodes which is non-optimal.

As far as the other question you have, my setup is a FreeIPA server with a bunch of users on it, which has been added to oVirt. I'm able to authenticate with both admin@internal and all of the users in LDAP. You must enter user@domain, and not just user for the authentication to work, however. If this still doesn't help you, can you tell me what difference do you think it makes for the client whether oVirt is authenticating against AD or FreeIPA?

Cheers!
iordan