Kanagaraj,
   Thank you for the response.  vdsm-gluster-4.13.0-11.el6.noarch is
installed on the host that is currently on the gluster cluster as well as
the host I am trying to move to the gluster cluster.  It is not however on
the host that is still on the NFS cluster (which I should think is still
correct).  It looks like it was installed from the re-install when
everything was upgraded to vdsm 4.13

On Wed, Dec 11, 2013 at 10:57 PM, Kanagaraj <kmayi...@redhat.com> wrote:

>  Hi,
>
> From the error, it looks like your host doesn't have vdsm-gluster package
> installed.
>
> If you would have done host re-install before moving the host to
> gluster-cluster, vdsm-gluster would have not installed.
>
> Thanks,
> Kanagaraj
>

> On 12/12/2013 05:43 AM, Pat Pierson wrote:
>
> I am in the process of upgrading my cluster while at the same time moving
> to gluster.  My engine is version 3.3.1 and I have a NFS cluster running in
> 3.1 compatibility mode that I am moving to a 3.3 GlusterFS cluster.   Host3
> runs the engine and is on the NFS cluster while host2 is running a single
> brick gluster volume and a few vms on the Gluster cluster.  Host1 is the
> machine I am trying to move from the NFS cluster to the Gluster cluster.
> Host1 is upgraded to the latest vdsm/gluster/etc (done via the host
> re-install option in the UI while in maintenance mode).  I attempt to
> change the datacenter/cluster on the host edit page and after I press OK I
> get the following error in the UI: "Error while executing action
> ChangeVDSCluster: Network error during communication with the Host."  I
> have checked all IPs and DNS resolutions and even went so far to disable
> iptables on all of the hosts to make sure I don't have any firewall
> issues.  Host1/2 is running latest centos 6.5 and Host3 is slightly behind
> on centos 6.4.
>
>  While attempting to make the change I have tailed the engine.log and it
> is in the following pastebin http://pastebin.com/1yaK4vYt.
>
> Any help would be great.  I just need a direction to look in.
>
> --
> Patrick Pierson

Patrick Pierson