On 12/11/2013 09:26 PM, i iordanov wrote:
Hey,

I did some more research, and I can definitely say that at least from
all the discussions I've read, no Android browser is capable of sending
a double-click to a web-site.

Is there an interest in supporting the mobile browser use-case in the
User Portal?

I'd say yes, and suggest you open a bug to track this.

Thanks!
iordan

On Tue, Dec 10, 2013 at 4:43 PM, i iordanov <iiorda...@gmail.com