On 13/01/14 00:16, Federico Sayd wrote:
Hello:

There is some console command to reset ovirt-node to default? Or my unique alternative is reinstall?

Let me explain:

Actually I am testing Ovirt, my plans are use it on production, therefore I am testing things as host power off or reboot, etc. I want to be sure that if I have to power off a host for mainteinance, when I booted it up again, all work flawlessly.

In my testing I powered off a cluster host member, but when I booted up the host again, the network configuration was reverted to an old configuration that I had configured previously to the registration with Ovirt-engine. (Before registration I had changed this config to the correct settings, but I never had rebooted the host).

In other cases whith other nodes, when I rebooted the node there was not networking config at all. I reconfigured the network interfaces and rebooted again and again, and nothing. The network settings dissapears from the status tab (TUI) when the host boot up.

There is possible  to add a "reset to defaults" option to Ovirt node?

Thanks in advance.

Federico

PD: Sorry for my basic English

Sorry, I forgot:

Ovirt Node 3.0.1-1.0.2.el6 prebuilt image.
oVirt Engine Version: 3.3.2-1.el6

Thanks

Federico