On 01/15/2014 06:53 PM, David Li wrote:

What you described makes sense to me!

Now I tried the second time after rebooting everything:

engine-iso-uploader upload -v -i ISO_DOMAIN CentOS-6.4-x86_64-netinstall.iso &

This time, it simply stopped without doing anything.  Don't know what's going
on, no error messages,  no logs either.

On the node, I found some traces from last time:

[root@localhost 11111111-1111-1111-1111-111111111111]# ll -a
total 7316
drwxr-xr-x. 2 vdsm kvm     4096 Jan 13 19:08 .
drwxr-xr-x. 3 vdsm kvm     4096 Jan  8 18:13 ..
-rw-r-----. 1 vdsm kvm 27447296 Jan 13 19:08 .CentOS-6.4-x86_64-netinstall.iso
-rw-r--r--. 1 vdsm kvm        0 Jan  8 18:13 .keep

I wonder if the last failed upload has left the uploader confused. It seems
that it might think the same iso file has already be uploaded. Should I
manually deleted the incomplete iso file?

David