Aha!
"Host <hostname> does not comply with the cluster Default networks, the
following networks are missing on host: 'ovirtmgmt' "

What must I do to correct this? I do not remember reading about having to do
something like this in the docs... Also, the node is on a different network
that the engine, not sure if this matters or not (the two network do have
connectivity to each other thru a router.)

Thanks,
Will