On 01/25/2014 08:33 PM, Alan Murrell wrote:
On Sat, 2014-01-25 at 12:42 +0200, Itamar Heim wrote:
yes. You can copy files to and from the export domain.

OK, good to know.  So basically as long as I keep everything in tact
(the meta file, etc.), then there should be no problem in getting it
imported back in.

-Alan

yes. you can view the code of the image uploader[1] which handles uploading to the export domain - i.e., you don't even have to do so yourself and can use the image-uploader (well, to upload it back, i think we're missing the 'download' part)
virt-v2v also does that btw (pushing its output to the export domain)

[1] https://github.com/oVirt/ovirt-image-uploader