Hi,

unfortunately this is not possible.

In a local storage datacenter you are bound to exactly
one host in one cluster.

There is done some work to remove all this storage domain
limitations in the future, but afaik you can't mix local
storage with other storage types before oVirt 3.5. or 4.0.

I can post the according bugzilla entries if you would like
to follow the progress.

HTH

--
Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Regards

Sven Kieske

Systemadministrator
Mittwald CM Service GmbH & Co. KG
Königsberger Straße 6
32339 Espelkamp
T: +49-5772-293-100
F: +49-5772-293-333
https://www.mittwald.de
Geschäftsführer: Robert Meyer
St.Nr.: 331/5721/1033, USt-IdNr.: DE814773217, HRA 6640, AG Bad Oeynhausen
Komplementärin: Robert Meyer Verwaltungs GmbH, HRB 13260, AG Bad Oeynhausen