mmm... I think that there is a bug with the iso domain.... and I am not sure if it was already opened.

can you help me to debug this and see if its related? :)

I think that you have some intermittent network issues to the iso domain and every time it happens, the vms that have booted with a cd (even if you detached it) would pause.

I have a second suspicion... is it possible that the vms that pause had a cd and you ejected it at some point? perhaps after or during the network issues you had on the 14th? can you run dumpxml from libvirt? let me know if you need help with this command.

Thanks,

Dafna