On 01/29/2014 07:35 PM, Steve Dainard wrote:
In Ovirt 3.3.2-1.el6 I do not have an option to add a virtio-blk device:
Screenshot here:
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/21916057/Screenshot%20from%202014-01-29%2010%3A04%3A57.png

virtio is virtio-blk (in the beginning, there was only one virtio, virtio-blk)

    Do you have HPET enabled?

I can't find it in the guest 'system devices'. On the hosts the current
clock source is 'tsc', although 'hpet' is an available option.

    How does it work with if you copy from/to local (non-NFS) storage?

Not sure, this is a royal pain to setup. Can I use my ISO domain in two
different data centers at the same time? I don't have an option to
create an ISO / NFS domain in the local storage DC.

an iso domain can be associated to two data centers (or more, or different engines, etc.)

When I use the import option with the default DC's ISO domain, I get an
error "There is no storage domain under the specified path. Check event
log for more details." VDMS logs show "Resource namespace
0e90e574-b003-4a62-867d-cf274b17e6b1_imageNS already registered" so I'm
guessing the answer is no.

the answer is yes, please open a separate thread on this issue to make it easier to troubleshoot it.

thanks

I tried to deploy with WDS, but the 64bit drivers apparently aren't
signed, and on x86 I get an error about the NIC not being supported even
with the drivers added to WDS.

    What is your virtio-win drivers package origin and version?

virtio-win-0.1-74.iso ->
http://alt.fedoraproject.org/pub/alt/virtio-win/latest/images/

    Thanks,
    Vadim.