It's not supposed to be rotated, you should be able to find it with
find /var/log/ovirt-engine -iname "*setup*"

3.3 engine setup keeps them under a subdir setup/, the rest (<=3.2 engine and
<=3.3 dwh/reports)
keep them directly there (and in 3.4 all will keep in setup/).

> Let me know if anything else may help
As I said, not having this line might imply there are other problems.

You can try solve this one by adding it. In psql connected to db engine:
select
fn_db_add_config_value('RedirectServletReportsPage','https://YOUR_FQDN:443/ovirt-engine-reports','general');

(replace YOUR_FQDN with your engine fqdn).
--
Didi