----- Mail transféré -----

De: "Nathanaël Blanchet" <blanc...@abes.fr>
À: "René Koch" <rk...@linuxland.at>
Envoyé: Samedi 8 Février 2014 10:41:56
Objet: Re: [Users] oVirt or RHEV ?

Hi René, thanks for your answer.
My first idea wasn't to redistribute a repackaging of RHEV, but to bring a more
stable build of rhev than the one from ovirt. My idea was to do the same as
other project such as centos or scientific linux with RHEL. Yes they have
removed all Red Hat trademarks, it seems to be a hard work. I began yesterday,
I met a lot of dependance issues, you're right I can't waste such a time with
this kind of work alone, a collaborate work would be better, but unuseful
because of the ovirt project. That's why I think centos make a very great job.