Hi Sven,

I would like to separate the discussion of features in Opaque from my
question about the Wiki, so I'm sending a separate email regarding your
question.

> Does it support the novnc connection to the vm too, or just spice?
> This would be _huge_ !

Do you mean supporting VMs which has VNC set as the console type? Then that
is a planned feature, but I didn't know how to prioritize it. A very fast
an capable Android VNC client (bVNC) is also part of my
remote-desktop-clients repository, and I was planning to make use of it in
order to give Opaque the capability.

Do we have a consensus on how important such a feature would be? Can I hear
from others too?

Thanks!
iordan

--
The conscious mind has only one thread of execution.